Delivering solutions that drive corporate investment and policy decisions.
Having a framework that supports informed benefits decision-making aligned with corporate goals is central to growing and protecting your business.
In SFI Advisors’ over 45 years of working with successful organizations, we have seen how a strategic approach to investments in human capital can drive business success while helping to manage risk.
Strategic Corporate Benefits Planner
Now more than ever companies are evaluating their benefit programs and human capital investments. SFI Advisors’ Strategic Corporate Benefits Planner delivers a framework that assures your corporate objectives are aligned with the individual plans and risk management techniques being deployed. From this strategic vantage point you are positioned to:
- Optimize your human capital investments
- Control costs
- Align benefit plan resources
- Improve plan integration
- Manage risk
- Leverage technology
- Establish key metrics and align incentives and accountabilities
- Focus goals and support ongoing informed decision making
Your people represent a significant investment and provide an opportunity for competitive advantage. SFI Advisors’ Strategic Corporate Benefits Plan Review helps you assess alignment of organizational objectives with current investments in human capital. It can include, but is not limited to, the following areas of focus:
- Goal setting and competitive plan benchmarking
- Employee benefit plan offerings
- Executive benefit programs
- 401(k) and corporate retirement plans
- Insurance and risk management
- Investment management
- Compensation planning
- Wellness initiatives
- Business owner and executive succession
- Acquisition and divestiture support
To support a specific and immediate areas of concern any of above can be delivered independently.