SFI Legal Disclaimer
Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this web site. Please review them carefully regarding your use of the sfiadvisors.com web site.
- This agreement governs use of the sfiadvisors.com site. It is separate from your customer account agreement and any other agreement relating to any account you may have with SFI Advisors or Private Cllient Services, our broker-dealer relationship. The customer agreements and other agreements to which you may be a party set forth additional obligations you have as an account holder.
- This web site is the property of SFI Advisors. You agree not to use this information for any illegal purpose. If you choose to download any information, you agree not to further copy such information or redistribute such information in any manner. None of the material, nor its content, nor any copy of it, may be altered in any way, transmitted to, copied or distributed to any other party, without the prior express written permission of SFI. All material presented on this Site is under copyright to SFI Advisors, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Certain information is provided by SFI Advisors and third parties who have certain legal rights with respect to such information.
- SFI Advisors does not provide, nor does it intend to provide, legal, tax, accounting or investment advice through this web site. You understand that SFI Advisors does not solicit customer orders. No information on this web site should be construed as an offer to sell or solicit an offer to buy a particular security, with the exception of any prospectus that may be available to you at your request in connection with a public offering through SFI Advisors. In any event, no offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy a security, product or service is made by any SFI Advisors entity or employee if such entity, individual, security, product or service is not appropriately registered in the jurisdiction in which such registration would be required.
- You understand that certain information on this web site, including information made available from third parties, is provided “as is.” Although SFI Advisors provides and/or makes available information from sources it believes to be reliable, SFI Advisors does not warrant the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information provided, nor does it warrant the merchantability or fitness for a particular use, or make any other express or implied warranty, with regard to such information. Should I leave the sfiadvisors.com site by way of a link and view content not provided by SFI Advisors, I do so at my own risk. When you access a non-SFI Advisors web site, please understand that it is independent from SFI Advisors, and that SFI Advisors has no control over the content on that web site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
- You understand that SFI Advisors shall not be liable for damage or loss resulting, directly or indirectly, from any failure, delay or interruption of this web site due to a negligent act of SFI Advisors or due to any act, event or occurrence beyond the control of SFI Advisors. In no event will SFI Advisors be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this web site, or on any other hyperlinked web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.